Property Services

Architectural design, electrical & drainage services

Find Local Architectural Design Experts


Architectural design experts can help you with everything from a small extension to a new self-build home.

Qualified architects are members of RIBA (Royal Institution of British Architects). But choosing a professional designer to draw up your plans doesn’t necessarily mean having to appoint an architect.

Architectural design services

For example, some Building Surveyors (MRICS or FRICS) provide architectural services. As well as drawing up plans, they can write a specification and tender the job.

What matters most is finding someone with the right experience and knowledge to do a good job. So here you will find a range of professional local designers in your area to choose from.

Designers can assist you with all types of projects – from basic home improvements, renovations, extensions and loft or garage conversions  through to complete new homes, barn conversions and commercial properties.


Architectural designers can produce all the drawings you need for successful Planning and Building Regulations applications. They will also be able to advise you where projects are permitted without any requirement for time-consuming applications to be made, saving time and money.

They will know what addiitonal information needs to be submitted to Planning and Building Control authorities, and should be able to guide clients through more complex planning issues, such as repairs to Listed buildings and warranties.

In addition, for larger projects some design firms will take on the Project Management role and administer the contract fairly between the employer and building contractor on site, up to completion.


Factors to consider include:-

  • Do you have a draft design in mind, and what is your approximate budget?
  • Do you just want drawings for design purposes and a Planning application?
  • Do you also want (more complex) drawings for a Building Regulations application?
  • Do you want them to manage the project on site?
  • Do you need someone experienced in conservation of historic buildings?

Local designers should already be familiar with your council’s planning policies and how to overcome technical queries with the Building Regulations. Ask for a ‘free consultation’ to discuss your ideas in more detail. Ask to see examples of previous work, drawings and completed buildings.


Find local Conveyancers / Solicitors


It’s quick and easy to compare costs from local solicitors and conveyancers to help with the legal side of buying and selling property.

To get multiple estimates all you need do is click the box that describes what you want and then provide a few brief details:-

BUYING a property


Find a conveyancer to handle the legal process


SELLING a property


Find a conveyancer to handle all the legal work


I am buying

AND selling

Find a conveyancer to handle the legal process




Compare local Electricians


To get details of local electricians who can help you click on the link below that best describes your requirements:-


e.g. extra sockets, switches, or fitting a cooker



e.g. a new consumer unit,a partial rewire or running power to a garage



e.g full house rewire



Find local drainage specialists and get prices


Whether you just need a drain unblocking, or a specialist CCTV drainage survey, click below to get details of local Drainage Specialists who will be pleased to help.


Drain unblocking

If you need help clearing a blocked drain, click here to find local specialists


CCTV drain survey

A professional survey of your drainage system will quickly identify the causes of defects and blockages