PARTY WALL Surveyors

Find qualified local professionals who can advise on Party Walls
Simply fill in a few brief details below to find professional Chartered Surveyors specialising in Party Walls who cover your local area.

It only takes a few seconds to appear on your screen. If you wish, you can then contact them directly to discuss your requirements in more detail and compare prices.

This is a FREE service to use.

Property Details
Your Contact Details

NOTE: Your details are not shared with anyone other than the firms providing the estimates

If you prefer not to provide this, please enter 0000
HideShow terms and conditions summary

T&Cs Summary

We provide you with a list of Surveyors who can advise you on Party Wall matters should you decide to appoint them. There is no obligation and this is a completely FREE service.

If you wish, you can contact them directly to book an inspection or they may contact you should they need to. If you'd rather not give your phone number please just enter 0000.

We will not use your details again other than a brief feedback email from local surveyors direct to check you were happy with their service.

Should you decide to proceed, any contractual relationship and payment would be between yourself as the client of the service provider you choose to appoint. You will be dealing directly with them and Rightsurvey can accept no legal liability.

Full terms and conditions


When do I need a Party Wall Surveyor?

If you live in a terraced property or a semi-detached house, the wall (or walls) that separate you from next door are known as party walls. Party walls usually separate buildings belonging to different owners, but they can also include garden walls which are built along a legal boundary – known as ‘party fence walls’.



The Party Wall etc Act 1996, applies where someone wishes to carry out work on, or close to, a boundary. This might typically involve making changes to an existing structure or excavating within 6 metres of an Adjoining Owner’s property.

Party Wall Surveyors

For example,  you might want to install the end of a beam into a party wall for a loft conversion, or excavate foundations for a new extension near to a neighbouring property. Or perhaps you might want to remove an adjoining chimney breast. You might even need to build a new dividing wall in the loft because the ‘firebreak’ walls were originally omitted in some Victorian terraces to save money, and now need to be ‘reinstated’ (better late than never!)

In these situations a Notice will normally need to be served in accordance with the Act and a subsequent ‘Award’ may be required.

Filling in the form above will instantly give you a list of Party Wall Surveyors who can help you. In addition to their contact details you will also be given details of their experience and qualifications to help you make a choice.

Download your free RICS guide here: